Elmsford Village Court
Seasoned Legal Representation for Elmsford Defendants
For many Elmsford individuals, facing arrest or criminal charges can feel as though they have already lost their freedom and that a conviction is simply a matter of time. This could not be further from the truth. From gathering evidence illegally to overstepping their bounds in other ways, members of law enforcement often make mistakes when detaining or charging individuals with a crime. A knowledgeable Elmsford criminal defense attorney at The Law Offices of Robert Schuster can fight for your rights, seeking a reduced sentence or complete dismissal of your charges if your rights have been violated. The firm's lead attorney has worked with thousands of individuals in his more than ten years of experience. He understands how to create a compelling defense for his clients and has the track record to prove it. Let him review your situation and build a strong case on your behalf.
Turn to Criminal Defense Attorney Who Will Fight for You in Elmsford Town Court
Elmsford Attorney Robert Schuster understands how high the stakes are for you and your family when dealing with a criminal matter. That's why he draws on his experience as a former prosecutor to develop a defense with multiple options ready as each client's case unfolds. He also makes it a top priority to stay abreast of any changes in criminal law, using the latest information to help to garner positive results for his clients.
Whether your current situation involves a DWI, theft, traffic tickets, probation violations, or any other offense, or if your child has been charged with a juvenile crime, Attorney Robert Schuster and his team are ready to defend your case. Share any questions you may have, along with the details of your situation, in a free telephone consultation, and learn about the legal options that may be available to you. A member of the firm is available any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So contact an Elmsford criminal defense attorney and put your case in capable hands.
Why Hire The Law Offices of Robert Schuster for Your Case in Elmsford Village Court
- Attorney Robert Schuster personally attends each court appearance with his client
- 1994 Graduate of the Georgetown University Law Center
- Named Top 10 DWI Lawyer in New York by the American Institute of DWI Attorneys
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2019
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2017
- 10 Best Law Firms, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2017
- Nation's Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- “10 Best” American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- "Superior DUI Attorney" The National Advocacy for DUI Defense, LLC (NAFDD), 2014
- 10.0 "Superb" Rating from Avvo
- Avvo Clients' Choice Awards from 2014-2018 for Criminal Defense
- 5-Star Client Review Rating on Google+
- Named Top 10 DWI Attorney by the American Jurist Institute
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Highly Accomplished Former Prosecutor
- 95% Success Rate at Trial
- The Firm Has Never Lost a DWI Trial
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers
- Named as one of the Top 100 DWI attorneys in New York State by the NAFDD
- Recognized as Premier 100 Trial Attorney by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys 2014 – 2016
- Named Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA)
- Top 100 Best Attorneys of America by Rue Ratings
- Thousands of Cases Resolved. Unmatched Results.
Elmsford Village Court:
15 South Stone Avenue
Elmsford, New York 10523
Phone: (914) 592-8949
- Honorable Richard J. Leone - Village Justice
- Judge Naclerio - Acting Villate Justice
- Amy LeFevre
Assistant Court Clerk:
- Milena Din
The Elmsford Village Court handles primarily traffic, criminal, and local cases.
Call 914-241-0004 at any time to retain the best rated and top reviewed criminal defense and DWI lawyer for your case. Attorney Robert Schuster accepts calls 24/7 for client emergencies. Initial telephone consultations are free of charge.
"My DWI case was fully dismissed."- P.T.
"The outcome of the case was very favorable...misdemeanor and conditional discharge off a DWI felony."- R.B.
"Robert Schuster is an outstanding attorney who works tirelessly for the best outcome for his clients."- Jane J.
"I know Robert Schuster to be both a tenacious advocate and a brilliant tactician"- Matt S.
"Highly professional"- William G.