The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys (AIOCLA) has recognized the outstanding service of Attorney Robert Schuster as 2017 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys for Client Satisfaction in New York State.
The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys is a third-party attorney rating organization which publishes a list of the Top 10 Criminal law attorneys in each state annually. Lawyers who are chosen to the “10 Best” list need to pass an arduous selection process based on client and peer nominations, thorough research, and AIOCLA’s independent evaluation. The purpose of the AIOCLA’s annual list is to be used as a resource for clients who are deciding which attorney to represent them in their criminal case.
Who Can Be Nominated for This Award?
This is a prestigious honor for attorneys, as each of them must:
- Be formally nominated by the AIOCLA, client, and/or fellow attorney
- Have obtained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law
- Having done so with an exceptional Client Satisfaction rating
According to the AIOCLA, many lawyers can accomplish high degrees of success, but this is often times at the expense or satisfaction of the most important person – the client. The American Institute of Legal Counsel looks for attorneys who have achieved immense success, but most importantly, have done so for the benefit of their client. Only a few attorneys can do so, and the organization recognizes this substantial accomplishment.
Have a 2017 AIOCLA Member on Your Side
One of the most important factors of the selection process involves the attorneys’ relationships and reputation among their clients – since clients are always the highest priority. Without sacrificing the experienced service and constant support, Attorney Schuster demonstrates the best standards in client satisfaction.
Attorney Schuster has won other noteworthy awards, such as:
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers – Composed of premier trial lawyers from each state or region who meet stringent qualifications as criminal defense trial lawyers.
- Named as one of the Top 100 DWI attorneys in New York State by the NAFDD – Invitation only organization with a purpose to locate and validate the very best private DWI lawyers, and to educate client choice when selecting an attorney for a DWI crime.
- Nation's Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel – NADC recognize the attorneys who elevate the standards of the Bar and provide benchmark for other lawyers to follow.
- Premier 100 Trial Attorney by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys (2014 – 2016) – Satisfied stringent criteria and standards as established by the National Academy of Jurisprudence.
- Top 100 Best Attorneys of America by Rue Ratings – Less than one percent (1%) of the attorneys in the US have been invited to become members of this distinguished group.
- Top 10 DWI Lawyer in New York by the American Institute of DWI Attorneys – An impartial third-party attorney rating organization which recognizes excellence of practitioners in the field of DUI/DWI defense.
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) – Seasoned veterans with demonstrated excellence in their field and a sustained commitment to the profession.
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau – The BBB rating is based on information BBB is able to obtain about the business, including complaints received from the public.
With a 95% success rate at trial and a history of thousands of successful cases, our Westchester criminal defense lawyer possesses the comprehensive understanding of New York State law to help you navigate through the complexities of the legal system. Whether you are arrested for a DWI or a violent crime, he can thoroughly review your case and determine all of your available legal options to obtain the most favorable outcome possible. So if you are looking for the best DWI and criminal defense attorney in Westchester County, look no further than The Law Offices of Robert Schuster.
Request a free telephone consultation today.