Greenburgh DWI Lawyer
Are you facing arrest or criminal charges in Greenburgh Town Court?
At The Law Offices of Robert Schuster, the firm's
lead attorney has proven he has what it takes to successfully defend individuals facing
arrest or criminal charges for DWI, sex crime or other criminal charges
in Greenburgh. In fact, in his decade of experience, he has a 95 percent
success rate in cases that have gone to trial. He has worked with thousands of individuals,
representing them in cases involving driving while intoxicated (DWI),
white collar crimes,
domestic violence, and many other offenses. He is fiercely committed to protecting the rights
of the criminally accused. So, whether you need a skillful negotiator
to mediate a reduced sentence or the dismissal of your charges, or a hard-hitting,
aggressive Greenburgh attorney for a trial defense, he is ready to handle
Experienced Greenburgh Criminal Defense Attorney for Defendants' Rights
Many individuals rise to their own defense as soon as they are suspected
of involvement in a criminal matter in Greenburgh. While you may be innocent,
offering statements to Greenburgh police and investigators can actually
harm your case. They suspect you or have arrested you because they believe
you are guilty. The prosecution can, and will, try to use the information
you offer against you as they seek your conviction. Turning to knowledgeable
Greenburgh Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Schuster can have a significant
impact on your situation. Not only can he represent you with the authorities,
helping you to exercise your right to remain silent, but he can also identify
any mistakes on the part of police or investigators that may be grounds
for a reduced sentence or the complete dismissal of your charges.
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime in Greenburgh, every
moment counts. Turn to the best DWI lawyer in Greenburgh who will build
the strongest defense possible on your behalf.
Past clients agree that he is the advocate you want on your side. Hear more about your
legal options and share any concerns you may have through a free telephone
consultation. You can reach the firm 24/7, so
contact the office today to get the help you need.
Why Hire The Law Offices of Robert Schuster for Your Case in Greenburgh
- Attorney Schuster personally attends each court appearance with his client
- 1994 Graduate of the Georgetown University Law Center
- Named Top 10 DWI Lawyer in New York by the American Institute of DWI Attorneys
- 10 Best Attorneys, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2019
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2017
- 10 Best Law Firms, American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys, 2017
- Nation's Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- “10 Best” American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- "Superior DUI Attorney" The National Advocacy for DUI Defense,
LLC (NAFDD), 2014
- 10.0 "Superb" Rating from Avvo
- Avvo Clients' Choice Awards from 2014-2018 for Criminal Defense
- 5-Star Client Review Rating on Google+
- Named Top 10 DWI Attorney by the American Jurist Institute
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Highly Accomplished Former Prosecutor
- 95% Success Rate at Trial
- The Firm Has Never Lost a DWI Trial
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers
- Named as one of the Top 100 DWI attorneys in New York State by the NAFDD
- Recognized as Premier 100 Trial Attorney by the American Academy of Trial
Attorneys 2014 – 2016
- Named Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA)
- Top 100 Best Attorneys of America by Rue Ratings
- Thousands of Cases Resolved. Unmatched Results.
Resources for Greenburgh
Criminal Defense Information Center
About the Town of Greenburgh
Greenburg Justice Court:
Where is Greenburgh Town Court located?
The Greenburgh Town Court is located at 188 Tarrytown Road, White Plains,
New York 10607. This court receives a large volume of traffic tickets
that result from speeding on the nearby I-287, Route 119, Thruway (87),
and the Sprain Brook Parkway.
Greenburgh Town Court Judges:
Delores Brathwaite, Town Justice (Term 1/1/16 thru 12/31/19)
Bonnie L. Orden, Town Justice (Term 1/1/18 thru 12/31/21)
Christie L. D'Alessio, Interim Town Justice
The Westchester District Attorney presides over criminal cases.
Contact the firm at (914) 682-5366.
Call 914-241-0004 at any time to retain the best rated and top reviewed
criminal defense and DWI lawyer for your case. Attorney Robert Schuster
accepts calls 24/7 for client emergencies. Initial telephone consultations
are free of charge.